We are happy to inform you that KL University having an immediate requirement for a Supervisor for the Solid Waste Management Division in the Planning and Development Department.
University Name: KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION
University Profile: KL Deemed to be University was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: Supervisor for Solid Waste Management
Departments: Planning and Development Department.
Qualification: Any Graduation or specialization in Waste Management.
Experience: Min 0 to 5 years of experience required.
- Supervising the segregation of dry waste and wet waste from all blocks in the campus
- Clearing up scraps, recycling items lying in the scrapyard
- Supervising the food waste, kitchen waste, garden waste, and its process of recycling (Biogas plant, organic waste composting machine, bacterial composting pits, etc.)
- Maintaining the collection of solid waste management details & preparation of reports
- Implementation of additional activities related to Solid Waste Management
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Should have relevant experience in the Solid Waste Management Division.
- Should be able to manage a minimum of 3 to 4 teams
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
College Website URL: https://www.kluniversity.in/
Send your updated CV to => [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
SPSN.Srinivas – 9949445554 / 0863-2399999