Name of the College: KGiSL Educational Institutions
College Profile: The main objective of KGiSL Educational Institution is to provide industry embedded education and to mold the students for leadership in industry, government, and educational institutions; to advance the knowledge base of the engineering professions; and to influence the future directions of engineering education and practice. The ability to connect to the future challenges and deliver industry-ready human resources is a credibility that KGISL Educational Institutions have progressively excelled at. Industry -readiness of its students is what will eventually elevate an institution to star status and its competitiveness in the job market. Choice of such an institution will depend on its proximity to industry, the relevance of its learning programme to real-time industry and the active connect that a student will have with industry professionals.
Job Title: Aptitude Trainer
Qualification: Post-graduation with Mathematics as main subject
Department: Placement Training
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Handle Classes on Numerical abilities, logical reasoning and data interpretation for different national competitive screening tests (Include Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Puzzles and Other Non-Verbal Reasoning) for our students.
- A passionate commitment to ones discipline and the ability to transfer this enthusiasm to ones student
- A willingness to unlearn and re-learn
- Faith and commitment to an interdisciplinary approach to learning and teaching
Interview Process: Panel Interview, Classroom Demo and HR round
Job Title 2: Communicative English Trainer/ Soft Skills Trainer
Departments: Soft Skills Academy
Qualification: Any Degree / PG Degree
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and Influence with multiple Training and Team members/ Stakeholders across different operations
- Conducting training on English Language, Soft skills and personality development for students.
- Training on Communication skills in English focusing on written and verbal skills
- Conducting training sessions on topics related to effective communication, Telephone Etiquette, Personal coaching for students seeking training on spoken English, Communication Skills, Building self-confidence
Interview Process: Interested Candidates can walk-in directly to our campus
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their resume along with all necessary documents to the following Email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
KGiSL Educational Institutions,
College HR Department
365, Thudiyalur Road,
Reference: Official Advertisement