Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by KMIT College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 15th February 2023
Hiring Organization: Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: Established in 2007, the Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, the flagship of the Keshav Memorial Educational Society, imparts education in engineering. KMIT has the infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Data Science (Computer Science)
- Computer Science (AI & ML)
- Information Technology
Qualification: B.TECH, M.TECH & Ph.D in CSE
- Assistant Professor – Minimum 0-5 Years of Experience
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovative, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: KMIT, Narayanguda, Hyderabad
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: [email protected]
Organization website: www.kmit.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport-size photographs to the following Email Address..
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Hyderabad – 500 029
Reference: Official Advertisement