Faculty recruitment Job vacancy notification announced by the Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvanandhapuram- Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online.
Date Posted: 10th January 2022
Name of the College: Kerala Public Service Commission
College Profile: The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Forensic Medicine – Medical Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- Information Technolgy
- Mechanical Engineering
1. Medical Post Graduate Degree such as M.D /MS in the concerned discipline from a recognised University/DNB in the concerned discipline
2. Three years Physical Teaching Experience or such other Teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
3. Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore – Cochin Medical Council)
4.BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
Age limit: 21-46; [Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.2000(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates.(For other conditions regarding the age relaxation
please see Part II, Para 2 of the General Conditions of the Gazette notification.)
Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
Job Location: Kerala
Apply Mode: online only by“ONE TIME REGISTRATION”
Scale of pay : As per UGC /AICTE norms
College Website URL: www.keralapsc.gov.in
How to Apply:
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2011. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My
applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
- The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, age, community, etc have to be produced as and when called for.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
- Last date for receipt of applications:- 02 February 2022, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Candidates must see the General Conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID Card etc.)
Kerala Public Service Commission
MG Road Near Pattom Junction Palace Pattom
Thulasi Hills, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
For Detailed Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here