Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by the Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences – Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply immediately within 25th September 2020.
Post Date: 16th September 2020
Name of the College: Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences
College Profile: Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore was established in the year 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. KIMS is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) permanently for running MBBS Course since 1980-81 and also running Post-graduate degree/diploma courses in various disciplines since 1991-92.
- Professor – Radio- diagnosis, Respiratory Medicine
- Associate Professor – Radio- diagnosis, Respiratory Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Professor – Respiratory Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, General Medicine, General Surgery, ENT
- Medical Officer of Health cum Lecturer
Employment Type: Full_Time
Qualification: As Per Norms
- All candidates should have completed PG/Ph.D. in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Good Communication Skill
Job Location: Bengaluru
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal/Mail
College Website URL: http://rvsangha.org/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a full CV along with relevant certificates and passport size photograph to the following postal/email address.
Email: [email protected]
Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences
KR Road, VV Puram,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Reference: Advertisement Dated 16th September 2020