College Name: KAYPEEYES COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE
College Profile: The Kaypeeyes College of Arts and Science is a Christian co-educational college run by the B.A.M.E. Trust which has made its name in the field of education and runs the KAYPEEYES group of institutions in Tamilnadu. The college is affiliated to Bharathiar University and offers 8 UG and 2 PG Courses.
Job Title: Librarian
Qualification: A bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience as a librarian
- Experience using computers and working with electronic databases
- Familiarity with the information management system
Experience: Minimum 1 year
- Oversee the library to ensure cleanliness, order, and protection of the library’s resources
- Develop and organize library inventory (e.g. with books, collections, periodicals, multimedia, etc.)
- Conduct regular checks and updates on database information
- Help patrons research reading materials and references
- Answer patrons’ questions via phone or email
- Publish and update content on the library’s website (e.g. book summaries, reviews, blog, etc.)
- Research and implement new information system techniques
- Organize activities and promotional events (e.g. children’s storytelling, author readings, book sales, etc.)
- Manage library budgeting and billing for new equipment
- Supervise library assistants and other staff.
Job Location: Kotagiri, The Nilgiris.
Pay Scale: As per management norms
Apply Mode: Email/Postal/Walk-in
Last Date to Apply: Immediately
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Secretary of the college to the following mail and postal address.
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
Kaypeeyes College of Arts & Science,
Corsely Hill, Coonoor Road,
Kotagiri, The Nilgiris 643 217
Reference: Official Advertisement