Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University – Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through email within 15th June 2021
Date Posted: 14th May 2021
Hiring Organization: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Organization Profile: An Act was passed in Indian parliament which was published in the Gazette of India, Part II, section I, on 20 December 2007 by the virtue of which Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 52, 2007. The then M.H.R.D. minister, Shri Arjun Singh laid the foundation stone on 19 April 2008 at Amarkantak. The government of India 7 July 2008, circulated the order of appointment of the founder vice-chancellor of the university. In compliance of this order, Prof. Chandra Deo Singh took the post on 08.07.2008. It is fully granted by the government of India, through University Grant Commission. Different from other universities, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak will have its regional campuses in tribal-dominated states.
Title of the Project: Design, evaluation and analysis of meta-heuristic algorithms for uncertainty management in integrated renewable energy system
Sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Job Title: JRF
Essential Qualification: Masters in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from a recognized University/Institute with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST category) or equivalent CGPA and valid NET/GATE score card
Desirable Qualification: Candidate with background in applied mathematics and with sound knowledge of computer programming (C/C++/ Matlab/Fortran etc.) will be preferred
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Period: The position is purely temporary initially for one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance up to for a maximum for three (03) year or till the completion of project whichever is earlier
- Rs. 31000 per month + HRA as applicable (for the first two years)
- Rs. 35000 per month + HRA as applicable (for the third year)
Age Limit: Preferably below 28 years (as on the date of interview) or as per GOI rule
Last Date: 15th June 2021
Apply Mode: Email
Official Website: http://www.igntu.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates must send his/her Bio-data (as per prescribed Bio-data form for project employment format) with the supporting documents by email to Dr. Raghav Prasad Parouha.
- The application should reach latest by 15th June 2021. Please write “The application for JRF position in Mathematics at IGNTU” in the subject line of the email. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their qualifications and experiences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Date and time of Interview to start (Tentative): 21st June 2021 at 10:30 A.M. Considering prevailing situation of the COVID-19, mode of Interview (online/offline) will be notified through email to the shortlisted candidates only.
Email: [email protected]
For any further assistance please contact:
Dr. Raghav Prasad Parouha Project
Principal Investigator (PI),
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics,
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, (A Central University Established by an Act of Parliament)
Dist.-Anuppur Madhya Pradesh – 484887
For Detailed Research Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here