Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Gurugram University, Gurugram, Haryana – Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal
Date Posted: 14th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Gurugram University, Haryana
Organization Profile: Gurugram University will be synonymous with excellence in education. The students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society will live, learn and play in the sprawling lush green campus, nestled at Sector-51, Gurugram. It is great that you have taken an important step forward by choosing to embark on a future enriched with global studies at Gurugram University. The University will have faculty and other support and service staff, who will cater various needs of students and campus which will facilitate learning and imbibe the best practices among students.
Job Title: Professor
Departments having vacancy:
1. An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline and published workof high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications in Refereed Journals.
2 The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the appointment of Professors and for promotion as Professors.
3. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
4. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
5. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
6. A minimum as stipulated in the Academic score Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System advertisement
- Candidate should completed their UG/PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website : www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in
How to Apply: Application forms complete in all respects for the above post must reach to the office of undersigned at “Deputy Registrar (Estt), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51, Gurugram (Hry)- 122018” on or before 8th October 2021 upto 4pm. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving the hard copy of applications
Deputy Registrar (Estt),
Mayfield Garden, Sector-51,
For More Details (Read Carefully): Faculty Advertisement 2021