Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by J.C.Bose University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, Haryana for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may attend an online Walk-in interview on 6th May 2021 at 11.30 AM
Date Posted: 4th May 2021
Hiring Organization: J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, Faridabad
Organization Profile: J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad (erstwhile YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad erstwhile YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad) was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana, and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies and Research(Centre for Energy Studies)
Minimum Qualifications: As per UGC/AICTE Norms for Assistant Professor.
• Remuneration: Rs. 500/- per lecture and Rs.300/- per lab period subject to maximum of Rs. 30000/- per month.
• The guest faculty may be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason.
• Selected candidate will have to join immediately.
• Number of guest faculty positions may be increased or decreased.
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online Walk – in Interview
Interview Date and Time: 6th May 2021 at 11:30 AM
Organization Website: https://jcboseust.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates need to share their supporting documents, latest bio-data, email id, and contact number immediately and latest by 6 PM, 5th May, 2021 via email mentioned below.
- Link for online interview will be shared via email after primary screening.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
J.C. Bose University of Science & Technology,
YMCA, Sector-6 Faridabad-121006
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click here