International Institute of Information Technology & Management, Kerala has announced vacancies for the post of Non-Teaching Faculty. Interested candidates may apply through online within 23rd June 2021.
Date Posted: 15th June 2021
Hiring Organization: International Institute of Information Technology & Management, Kerala
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK is an autonomous premier educational institution established by the Government of Kerala in the year 2000. IIITMK is a multidisciplinary premier postgraduate institute conforming to the needs of building capacity at advanced levels of Computer Science and IT by realizing the dreams of students for higher knowledge with great emphasis on Science and Technology. Located in the majestic Technopark Campus in Trivandrum, IIITMK has an enviable academic ambience. The institute offers, post-graduate programmes such as MSc Computer Science with various specializations, MPhil, Ph.D., and PG Diploma in E-Governance.
Job Title: Non-Teaching Faculty
- Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- Training Manager
- Technical Assistant (IT)
- BD Intern
- HR Intern
- Teaching Intern
- Entrepreneurship Intern
Employment Type: Contract
- Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing): MBA with a graduate degree in B.Tech/ B.E. in electronics or allied areas having at least seven years of experience in sales and marketing especially in:
1) sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management.
Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage.
2) digital marketing, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware, or event management.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, experience with social media, Google tools, and SEO/ SEM, and skills in analyzing market research and promotion planning. Should preferably have exposure in commercial law aspects.
- Training Manager:
- MTech/M.E. degree and Ph.D. in Electronics or allied areas.
- Strong academic track record, with PhD obtained from an institute of national importance or ranked globally in THE top 500.
- Previous research experience including that in doctoral work or in teaching, at least 2 years after MTech/ M.E. degree is mandatory.
- At least one publication in an international journal or conference of repute.
- Technical Assistant (IT): B.Tech degree with at least 1-year experience as a Web
Administrator/ System Administrator in reputed institutions in government/ universities/ industry with experience in web design and office IT asset management.
Recognized certifications in networking (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, or RedHat) with skills in troubleshooting of web-related, network problems, LAN management, and Server Management Should preferably have some experience in digital content creation.
- BD Intern: MBA or MBA student with a specialization in human resources.
- HR Intern: MBA or MBA student with a specialization in human resources.
- Teaching Intern: Post-Graduate or a student pursuing M. Tech/M.E., MSc, or M. Phil with a strong academic track record and interest in teaching.
- Entrepreneurship Intern:
- Post-graduate or a student pursuing MBA with specialization in strategy, sales or marketing. (Or)
- B.Tech graduate with at least 1 year of experience
- Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing): Up to Rs. 70,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Training Manager: Up to Rs. 80,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Technical Assistant (IT): Up to Rs. 25,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- BD Intern: Unpaid
- HR Intern: Unpaid
- Teaching Intern: Unpaid
- Entrepreneurship Intern: Unpaid
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: Within 23rd June 2021
Organization Website: https://www.iiitmk.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online at the institute website or the link given below on or before 23rd June 2021.
Link to apply: www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers
IIITM-Kerala , IITM-K Building,
Techno park Campus Trivandrum Kerala 695 581
Ph: + 91 471 2527567
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click here