Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, New Delhi – Research Assistant Jobs. Eligible candidate may apply immediately.
Date Posted: 27th March 2020
Hiring Organization: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
Organization Profile: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development and grant degrees. IIIT-Delhi was officially established on 10th June 2008 as per this notification in the Delhi Gazette. First-class (for BTech(CSE) students) was held on 8th September 2008.
Job Title: Research Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
Project: Language Processing, English grammar error detection/correction and Machine
Note: Candidates having an excellent academic record and a keen interest in Natural Language Processing, Linguistics and English grammar research are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Must have past experience with Natural Language
Processing and Deep Learning
– Any experience with automatizing grammar for the English language will be advantageous
– Prior reputed publications will be advantageous
– Excellent programming skills in Python
– Experience with Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow (PyTorch preferable)
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Location: Delhi
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/-
Apply Mode: Online
Duration: 6 months (initially on 2 months of probation). A Ph.D. position maybe offered based on performance. Students interested in MS will also be very much benefited from this research experience. Note: Candidate should have no prior commitments in the time-period he/she is to stay at MIDAS Lab (IIIT-Delhi)
Last Date: Immediately
Organization Website : www.iiitd.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Online through the following link by earliest.
To Apply: Online Submission
Reference: Official Notification