Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad – Assistant Professor Grade I & Grade II Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply online
Date Posted: 16th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Organization Profile: IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment and energy to create an innovative education and research environment that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we shall be the catalysts for change in our local environs as well as the rest of India and the world. In a very short time, just about a year, IIT Hyderabad has made significant strides. IIT Hyderabad admitted the first batch of 111 B.Tech. students, and started functioning on August 20, 2008. Three departments, CSE, EE & ME were initiated. The first year had its highs and lows but was an exciting period that will be etched in the minds of the pioneer batch. In January 2009, IIT Hyderabad admitted 11 PhD students. On February, 27, 2009, the foundation stone of IIT Hyderabad was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon’ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 academic year, IITH will be admitting 120 B.Tech. students, 35 M.Tech. students and 10-15 Ph.D. students.
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Assistant Professor Grade II
Employment Type: On a regular basis
Department having vacancy:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Assistant Professor Grade I: As per the 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 (Matrix pay level of 12) along with allowances.
Experience: At least 3 years industrial/research/teaching experience after completing Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: Candidates without 3 years’ industrial/research/teaching experience after completing PhD for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade I, may be taken as Assistant Professor Grade II
- Associate Professor: The candidate must have Ph.D. with a consistently good academic record throughout.
Experience: Candidates without 3 years’ industrial/research/teaching experience after completing PhD for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade I, may be considered for Assistant Professor Grade II. Once selected in this position, the candidate will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor Grade I upon reaching the required
- Assistant Professor – As per 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 (Matrix pay level of 12) along with allowances. After completion of 3 years of satisfactory service, they may be placed in matrix level 13A1 along with allowances.
- Associate Professor – As per 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 98,200 (Matrix pay level of 10) along with allowances
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date:5.30 pm on 23 November 2021
Apply Mode: Online
College Website URL: www.iith.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through online portal and attach the relevant certificates/ documents asked.
Indian Institute of Technology,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 502285
Reference: Official Notification