Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidate may apply through Online within 30th April 2021
Date Posted: 13th April 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar or IIT BBS) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which establishes the eight new IITs as well as declares IT-BHU as Indian Institute of Technology. The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. It started functioning from the campus of IIT Kharagpur on 23 July 2008 and shifted its operation to the city of Bhubaneswar on 22 July 2009.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Prototype of Imaging Radar in UWB”.
Sponsor: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- M.Tech / M.E./ M.S. with specialization in communication in RF and Microwave Engineering, Signal Processing, Communication, VLSI and Embedded System and B.Tech/B.E in ECE with minimum 65% marks(or 6.0/10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from class X. Valid GATE score is preferable. (OR)
- B.Tech/ B.E. in ECE (preferably one year experience) in RF and Microwave Engineering, Signal Processing, Communication, VLSI and Embedded System and with minimum 65% marks (or 6.0/10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X. Valid GATE Score is preferable.
- Job Responsibility and Requirement: Candidate is responsible for implementation of signal processing algorithms and imaging hardware. The candidate has to travel and stay in the location of our industry partner at Hyderabad.
- RF & Signal Processing basics
- The candidate with experience in MATLAB/ LabVIEW/HDL/Wireless Communication Tools or in basics of circuit design tools and EDA tools will be preferred
- Good critical reasoning and communication skills
- Comprehensive thinking and understanding technical research papers
Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 31,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
Period of Engagement: From date of joining to end of project i.e upto 31.12.2021
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: Click here
How to Apply: Interested eligible persons may apply through online application system on or before 30th April 2021.
To Apply: Click here
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
PIN – 752050, ODISHA
For More Details(Read Carefully): Click Here