Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi – Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs for 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 15th January 2021.
Date Posted: 8th December 2020
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Mass Communication is an Indian media center of learning funded and promoted by the Government of India in New Delhi. The IIMC is an autonomous society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Regular basis
Departments having vacancy:
- Journalism Studies, Broadcast Journalism, Oral & Visual Communication, Political Communication, New Media, ICT, Data Journalism, Integrated Marketing Communication, Media Laws & Regulations, Health Communication, Science Communication, Communication Research, Training Pedagogy, Publications/ Graphics/ Design etc.
1. Associate Professor – A good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii. A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii. A minimum of EIGHT years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of SEVEN publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy Five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
2. Assistant Professor – i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET OR who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
Job Location: Delhi
- Associate Professor: Level 13A of the Pay Matrix Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100.
- Assistant Professor: Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400.
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 15th January 2021
Organization Website: http://www.iimc.nic.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidate’s application forms can be downloaded from the website. Completed application form, accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favor of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi should reach the office of Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU New Campus, New Delhi 110 067 latest by 5.00 p.m. of 15th January 2021.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU New Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi, Delhi 110067
For More Details: Click Here
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email