Date Posted:30th April 2020
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
Organization Profile: Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM) in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh is an autonomous institute set by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in 1997. It is an effort by MHRD towards creating professionals in areas of management and information technology from the same institute. This institute was created for facilitating higher education, research, and consultancy in areas of information technology (IT) and business management. Initially started as IIITM, this institute was prefixed with ABV in 2002 to honor the then Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee.
Job Title: Ph.D.
Areas to apply:
- For Engineering: Candidates must have first class in MTech/ MS/ ME or equivalent in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/ IT (Information Technology)/ ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering), EEE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) degrees with first division in relevant discipline in their BE/BTech.
- For Management: Candidates must have a first-class Masters’s Degree or its equivalent
in any branch of Engineering/ Technology or Management. OR 1st class Masters’s Degree in Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Commerce or Economics with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the courses at Undergraduate level.
- For Applied Sciences: Candidates must have first-class Masters Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ or any related branch of Physics/Mathematics.
- Relaxation will be given as per GoI norms.
- All applicants must have a valid GATE/NET (LS/JRF) score.
An indicative list of Broad Areas of Research:
- Engineering: Microelectronics/VLSI/Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Vision, Algorithms, Image Processing, Robotics, Communication, Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, IoT, Cyber-Physical Systems, Mobile Computing, Grid Computing, Information Security, Soft Computing, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Database/WEB/Multimedia Technologies, Distributed Computing, Analytics.
- Management: Operations, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems Management, Human Resource Management / Organization Behavior, Business Economics, eGovernance, Environment Management, Technology Management, Management of Informal Sector, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, System Dynamics, Business Analytics.
- Applied Sciences: Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science/ Nanotechnology/ Computational Physics/ Fiber Optics/ Nano Electronics /Nanoelectronics/ Optoelectronics /Device Modelling/ Engineering Physics / Electronics/ Applied Mathematics / Operations Research/ Engineering Mathematics / Reliability / Applied Statistics / Soft Computing Applications / Optimization / Cryptography /Modeling and Simulation / Mathematical Biology.
Job Location: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Application Fee: Application Fee of Rs. 500 (For Gen/OBC/EWS) and Rs 250 (for SC/ST/PH) should be submitted through online payment gateway available at Home Page of the Institute’s Website.
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website : www.iiitm.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested Candidates are required to fill the online Application Form available on the Institute website www.iiitm.ac.in. It is NOT REQUIRED to send the forms by post.
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email