Applications are invited for highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for ONE position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following sponsored research project sanctioned to the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Senapati, Manipur.
Project Title: Prototype Development of Self-biased High-power Circulator for Particle Accelerator
Funded By: Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Govt. of India
Duration of the project: 3 years (from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2023)
No. of position available: 1(one)
Fellowship: As per DAE-BRNS norms (consolidated Rs. 31,000/- p.m. in the 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/- p.m. in the 3rd year) HRA is as per BRNS norms. Other funding terms & conditions as per BRNS norms.
M.Tech./M.E./M.S. in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.5 or 60% of marks both in the Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering/Technology with GATE/NET qualification.
Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 7.5 or 70% of marks with valid GATE Score.
1) Strong knowledge in RF/MW design using CST microwave Studio/ HFSS/ ADS or other real-time simulation software;
2) Proficiency in MATLAB;
3) Good knowledge of Microwave Circulator design basics.
4) Hands-on experience with Microwave device fabrication and characterization.
1. The downloading the Application form visit http://recruit.iiitmanipur.ac.in/
2. The Last date for submitting a duly filled application is 16.11.2020.
3. The soft copy of the duly filled application with a signature attached along with scan copies of all the self-attested documents must be combined into a single pdf and should be submitted to the email: email@example.com on or before 16.11.2020.
4. The subject of the e-mail submitting the Application form must be in the format:
Application for JRF position vide <Advertisement Number>.
5. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Head of Organization along with the application
6. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of the interview. A set of photo-copy of all the testimonials is required to submit during the interview process.
7. The candidate must provide an active/valid e-mail id in their applications.
8. The short-listed candidates for written test and/or interview will be intimated only through emails. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview and/or joining the position. The interview may be online if physical presence is not favorable due to the pandemic.
9. Candidates may have to be ready to appear for the online modes of test and interview process.
10. Students who are studying / not yet graduated will not be considered.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. The authority reserves the right of
accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
12. The above position is purely temporary and ends along with the project. It doesn’t confirm any permanent position at IIIT Senapati, Manipur.
13. Candidates appearing for the written test and interview are required to produce an original photo ID document.
14. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, documents, and photographs submitted.
15. The selected candidate after joining may pursue Ph.D. at IIIT Senapati, Manipur.