Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – Young Professional – II Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 30th April 2021
Date Posted: 16th April 2021
Hiring Organization: ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar
Organization Profile: The Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) is a premier research Institute on freshwater aquaculture in the country under the aegeis of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The present Institute has had its beginnings in the Pond Culture Division of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) established at Cuttack, Orissa in 1949 with a view to face challenges in the field of fish culture in ponds, tanks and other small aquatic body. Subsequently, CIFRI, in a major effort to give emphasis to freshwater aquaculture research, initiated steps to establish the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre (FARTC) over 147 ha campus at Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Title: Young Professional – II
Project Title: “Scaling up of Genetic Improvement Programme of Freshwater Prawn Macrobrochium rosenbergii (Scampi)”
Name & No. of position: 06 (Six) no. of Young Professional-II (Four positions at ICAR-CIFA, Bhubaneswar, One position each available at RRC, Rahara, West Bengal and RRC, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh)
Duration of engagement: Upto 31st March, 2024/ Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Tenure: 1 (One Year) OR Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential: M.F,Sc/M.Sc in Zoology/Life science/ Microbiology/ Agriculture Extension/ Agri. Economics/ Agri. Statistics from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Experience in freshwater prawn culture and hatchery management / microbiological laboratory techniques/Field data collection and computing
Emoluments: Rs.35,000/- per month Consolidated
Age Limit: The lower age and Upper age limit will be 21 and 45 years respectively with relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC & Divyang as per rules
- Closing Date and time for submission of online applications-30.04.2021 by 17.00 Hrs.
- Interview: Details of date, time, place and mode of personal interview will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates.
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.cifa.nic.in/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may visit institute website for filling the details and submit his/ her application (as per format only given in Annexure-III) by 17:00 hrs of 30 April, 2021.
- For detailed instructions regarding how to apply, please see Annexure-II.
- The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview/Joining.
Apply Online: Click Here
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture
For More Details (Read carefully):
Click Here: F.No. 18(27)/PMMSY/BRP/2021/Estt.I