Post Date: 18th January 2020
Name of the College: HKBK College of Engineering
College Profile: HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities. Acclaimed as one of the best equipped institutions, HKBK has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institutions in the country imparting world class technical and management education.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Teaching relevant subjects as assigned
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
- Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
- Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Supervise and support teaching assistants.
- Participate in departmental and college activities.
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resume along with all relevant certificates and passport size photograph to following Email Address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Govindapura, Nagwara, No 22/1,9th Cross, Block – A , HRD Department
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045.
Landmark : Opp. To Mayanta Tech Park.
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook