Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by HKBK Group of Institutions, Bengaluru, Karnataka for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 18th October 2023
Hiring Organization: HKBK Group of Institutions
Organization Profile: HKBK Group of Institutions was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities.
Acclaimed as one of the best-equipped institutions, HKBK has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institutions in the country imparting world-class technical and management education.
About HKBK Group of Institutions
The HKBK Group of Institutions (HKBKGI) is a unique education conglomerate based in Bangalore, India that offers a wide range of courses from the Graduate to Post Graduate. Founded in 1997 to meet the needs of local students.
HKBK Group currently comprises the HKBK College of Engineering, HKBK PU College, HKBK Degree College, HKBK of Management Studies, HKBK College of BPT & Allied Health Science. Each of these institutions has carved a niche for itself and is rated highly within its segment.
Job Title/Designation: Assistant Professor- CSE / ISE /AIML/ ECE Department
- HKBK college of Engineering is looking for suitable candidates for the above mentioned position for its CS and Information Science and Electronics and communication Engineering branches.
- Interested candidates should have a passion for teaching and be willing to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results
- Collaborative approach towards learning, teaching, research and functioning.
- Contribute towards Institution building
- Connecting closely with the Industry ,upgrade oneself and students
- Should possess good communication skills , academic record and acumen towards research
Qualification:- B.Tech./ BE/ M.Tech / ME ( CSE/ISE/AIML/ECE)
Experience:- Minimum 2 yrs teaching exp. ( Freshers can also apply)
Job Location: Nagawara, Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address by 15th May 2023
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]