Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 12th January 2021
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions was once a dream of the visionary industrialist and well-known philanthropist Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, the founder president and current chairman of GNI. The beginning happened with the foundation of the Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998. The dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001. His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country.
Job Title: Professors & HODs
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Qualification: Ph. D / PG & UG as per AICTE
- The candidate should have proven experience as HOD.
- Preferably should be affiliated from JNTUH (or) NBA accredited Institutions
- Candidate should have completed Ph.D., PG in the relevant discipline as per the AICTE Norms with a good academic record.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills
- The candidate should have involved in the inspections related to NBA, NAAC, and other statutory bodies.
- Candidates should have a proven administrative record.
- Candidates should have a good research record.
- Candidate should be proficient in handling JNTUH, AICTE activities.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resume along with all documents to the following Email address within 15th January 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
Guru Nanak Institutions,
Reference: Official Advertisement