Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 25th November 2020
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions was once a dream of the visionary industrialist and well-known philanthropist Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, the founder president and current chairman of GNI. The beginning happened with the foundation of the Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998. The dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001. His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country.
Job Title: Dean- R&D
Qualification: Ph. D/PG & UG as per AICTE
- Candidates should have completed Ph.D., PG in the relevant discipline as per the AICTE Norms with a good academic record.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and Leadership skills
- Candidates should have academic excellence and administrative skillset.
- Candidates should have a proven track record in Research & Development, collaborations, and funded projects.
- Candidates should be proficient in have liaison with relevant statutory bodies/organizations.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send your detailed resume along with all documents to the following Email address as soon as possible.
Email Address: [email protected]
Guru Nanak Institutions,
Reference: Official Advertisement