Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 16th January 2021
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions was once a dream of the visionary industrialist and well-known philanthropist Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, the founder president and current chairman of GNI. The beginning happened with the foundation of the Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998. The dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001. His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country.
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Qualification: PG & UG as per AICTE Norms
- Preferable experience from JNTUH affiliated (or) NBA accredited Institutions
- The candidate should be completed PG in the relevant discipline
- The candidate should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Qualification should be as per AICTE Norms
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email your profile to [email protected] on or before 20-01-2021.
Last Date to Apply: 20th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resume along with all documents to the following Email address within 20th January 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
Guru Nanak Institutions,
Reference: Official Advertisement