Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Teaching and Research Associate Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by postal and appear for Walk-In on 16th October 2023.
Date Posted: 10th October 2023
Hiring Organization: Gujarat University
Organization Profile: The Gujarat University was conceived in the nineteen twenties in the minds of public-spirited and learned men like Gandhiji, Sardar Patel, Acharya Anandshankar B. Dhruva, Dada Saheb Mavlankar, Kasturbhai Lalbhai, and many others. However, the University could come into existence only after the achievement of independence. In 1949, the University was incorporated under the Gujarat University Act of the State Government ‘as a teaching and affiliating University.’ This was done as a measure of decentralization and reorganization of University education in the then Province of Bombay.
Job Title: Teaching and Research Associate
Department: Biochemistry & Forensic Science
Employment Type: Temporary & Contractual Basis
Qualification: As Per UGC Norms
- Teaching Associate: M.Sc/ M.Tech Cyber Security & Forensics. Desirable: UGC NET qualified Ph.D. Cyber Security with teaching experience.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Forensic Science with 2 years Teaching and research experience.
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Apply Mode: Postal and Walk-In
Last Date: 14th October 2023
Walk-in Date: 16th October 2023
Organization Website: www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, lists of publications and experience certificates etc.
- The last date of receipt of the application by the Centre of Excellence is 14.10.2023 by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only.
- A Walk-in Interview will be held on 16th October 2023 at 12.00 P.M.
Department of Biochemistry & Forensic Science,
Ahmedabad – 380 009, Gujarat, India.
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here