Faculty recruitment Job vacancy notification announced by the Panjab University, Chandigarh – Guest Faculty Jobs. Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in interview.
Post Date: 1st November 2022
Hiring Organization: Panjab University
Organization Profile: Panjab University is a collegiate central university located in Chandigarh, India. Originating in 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, it was relocated in Chandigarh in the year 1947 as the East Punjab University after the partition of India, where the university was split between India and Pakistan.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
Department: School of Communication Studies
Qualification: As per UGC/P.U norms
- Essential qualifications: MA in Journalism & Mass Communication or equivalent with good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks
(50% marks in case of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade
at the Masters degree level. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC in Journalism & Mass Communication or must fulfill the other UGC regulations for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in the University/College/Institute.
- Desirable qualifications: Working knowledge of editing and design software (Quark Xpress, CorelDraw, Final Cut Pro (FCP), Adobe etc.); Video Camera handling.
- Candidate should completed their PG in a relevant field
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Pay Scale: The post is on purely temporary/contract basis with a salary/honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs. 25000/- per month consolidated.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Apply Mode: Walkin
Walk-in Date: 4th November 2022 at 10.00 am
Organization Website: http://puchd.ac.in/
How to Apply: The candidate must attend the interview on 4th November 2022 at 10.00 am with complete biodata, Original certificates, and all other documents.
School of Communication Studies,
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here