Faculty Recruitment 2021 job vacancy notification announced by Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal within 30th July 2021
Date Posted: 17th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Bangalore University, Bangalore
Organization Profile: Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University.
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Guest Lecturers (Full time/ Part time)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Apparel Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
Qualification: As per Norms
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- As per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 30th July 2021
How to Apply:
- The duly filled in applications shall be submitted to the registrar within 30th July 2021 before 5 PM
Website Address: https://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
Bangalore – 56056
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click here