Faculty recruitment 2021 notification announced by Government Medical College, Nalgonda, Telangana for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal within 6th July 2021 before 10.30 AM and appear for a walk-in
Date Posted: 29th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Government Medical College, Nalgonda
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancy:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Academic Qualifications: A Postgraduate qualification MD/MS in concerned speciality and as per TEQ regulations of MCI (Minimum qualifications for teachers in medical institutions regulations 1998 including prevailing amendments)
- Teaching and Research Experience: Associate Professor for 3 years in the concerned subject in a recognized/permitted/approved medical college/institute with 4 research publications in indexed journals on cumulative basis with minimum of 2 research publications during tenure as Associate Professor, as first author or corresponding author
- Associate Professor:
- Teaching and Research Experience: Assistant Professor for 4 years in the concerned subject in a recognized/permitted/approved medical college/institute with 2 research publications in indexed journals on cumulative basis with minimum of 2 research publications during the tenure as Assistant Professor, as first author or corresponding author
- Assistant Professor:
- Teaching and Research Experience:
- Clinical: 3 years teaching experience as resident/tutor and 1 year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college.
- Non- Clinical: 3years teaching experience as resident/ tutor and 1 year teaching experience after obtaining post graduate degree(MD) as tutor/Senior resident in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college
Job Location: Nalgonda, Telangana
- Professor: 1,90,000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: 1,50,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: 1,25,000/- Per Month
Apply Mode: Postal/ Walk-in
Organization Website :
How to Apply:
- The Application form along with guideline is available at DME website (http://dme.telangana.gov.in) and in GMC Nalgonda website (http://gmcnalgonda.in). A filled in applications should be submitted along with Xerox copies of documents mentioned below on or before 10:30AM of 06-07-2021 at O/o Principal, Government Medical College, Nalgonda.
a. Aadhar Card and PAN Card
b. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC/Birth Certificate)
c. Study/Bonafide certificates 4th to 10th class
d. MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree
e. MBBS registration from Telangana/AP Medical council, PG qualification registration from Telangana State medical council only (without the registration the application will be rejected) **. Outside state candidate should their qualification registered from Telangana State medical council within one week of their selection, for their appointment to be confirmed.
f. Copy of experience certificate for all teaching appointments held.
g. Senior Resident/Tutor experience certificate for Assistant Professor post if applicable.
h. Copies of Publications with proof of indexation.
- Note: The original certificates MBBS, MD/MS/DNB degree along with MBBS registration and MS/MD/DNB Degree/ Speciality degree registration, experience certificate and publication have to be produced at the time of walk-in interview.
Government Medical College Nalgonda
Rahamath Nagar, Ramgiri,
Golla Guda Rural, Telangana 508001
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here