Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, Tamilnadu for the academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear walk-in.
Date Posted: 18th January 2022
Hiring Organization: The Gandhigram Rural Institute
Organization Profile: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) was founded in 1956. With undying faith and deep devotion to Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary concept of ‘Nai Talim’ system of education, Gandhigram Rural Institute has developed academic programs in Rural Development, Rural Economics and Extension Education, Rural Oriented Sciences, Cooperation, Development Administration, Rural Sociology, English and Communicative Studies, and, Tamil and Indian Languages.
Job Title: Guest/ Part-Time Teachers
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancies:
- Home Science
- A Master’s Degree (Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry /English / Psychology / Sociology / Philosophy) with M.Ed., at least 55% marks.
- NET/SLET in Education.
- PhD, in Education or Pedagogical Subject, is desirable.
- M.Sc. / M.Phil. with NET/SET/Ph.D. in Food Science and Science Nutrition / Food Science / Food Service Management and Dietetics.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Teaching and Research Experience in Food Science & Nutrition / Food Service Management and Dietetics, organized workshops & Conferences.
- Candidate should complete their Master’s Degree in an equivalent field
- Commitment towards work
- Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Dindigul, Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Organization Website: https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
How to Apply:
1. The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
2. The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
3. The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
4. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.
5. The candidates appearing for Interview must have already undertaken Two Doses of Covid-19 Vaccination and produce the certificate.
6. Candidates are informed to visit our Institute website for updates if any.
The Gandhigram Rural Institute,
Indira Gandhi Block (Near Multipurpose Auditorium), GRI
For More Details (Read the Instructions Carefully): Click Here