Faculty Recruitment job notification announced by Madha Group of Academic Institutions, Chennai, Tamilnadu for various teaching posts in their Engineering College, Arts and Science College, College of Education, and Schools. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 23rd May 2020
Name of the College: Madha Group of Academic Institutions
College Profile: Madha Group of Academic Institutions (MGI) provides quality education in the platform of professional streams namely Engineering, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Management and Science, Arts and Science and Education through the registered Christian Minority trusts Soosaiya Peter Educational Trust and Loordhu Ammal Educational Trust with the corporate office located at T.Nagar, Chennai.
College having faculty jobs:
- Principal for Engineering colleges and School of Education.
- Faculty for CIVIL, EEE, MECH, ECE, CSE and IT.
- Faculty for Biotechnology, Commerce, English, Tamil, and Mathematics in Arts and Science College.
- Montessori teachers for CBSE and Matriculation School.
- PGT in Social, Science, Mathematics, English, and Tamil.
- Faculty for School of Educations.
- For Engineering, as per AICTE norms.
- For School of Education as per National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms.
- For Arts and Science College as per UGC norms.
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have completed PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Last Date: As soon as possible
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send your detailed resume along with necessary documents and passport size photographs to the following Email address as soon as possible.
Email Address to Apply for the faculty job: [email protected]
Mention Post applied for in the subject line while applying for a faculty job
Madha Group of Academic Institutions,
Madha Matriculation School,
Kundrathur, Chennai – 69.
Reference: Official Advertisement from Dean of the Institutions
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook