Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – Assistant Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs, and Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 31st March 2020.
Date Posted: 26th March 2020
Hiring Organization: Amity University –Amity School of Fashion Technology
Organization Profile: The Amity University logo is represented in a shield divided into dark blue and golden yellow sections by an upward sweeping line that depicts growth and progress in life, achievable through education. While the shield shape represents the resolute shelter of truth, two contrasting yet adjacent colours connote a blend of modernity with tradition. The dark blue with contemporary cues of technology, performance and advancement strikes a synergy with the golden yellow radiance of tradition, culture and values.
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Fashion design / Fashion Art Illustration / Fashion Sketching / Fashion Forecasting / Portfolio Development for Fashion /Design Project/Design Portfolio
- Fashion Communication / Fashion Journalism / Fashion Photography / Fashion Communication concept & Process / Fashion Communication strategy/Fashion Styling/Fashion Photography
- Fashion Marketing & Merchandising / Fashion Buying / Sourcing / Visual Merchandising / Fashion Retail Management / Retail Merchandising
- Computer Applications in Fashion Industry (knowledge of software i.e. Corel draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fashion studio, Tukatech)
- GMT / Pattern making / Draping / Grading / Garment Construction / Quality Control
- Textiles – Textile Technology / Textile Design
- Masters in Fashion/ Ph.D from Institutes/ Universities of International repute and have got at least five years of relevant work experience (preferably in teaching).
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per norms
Last Date: 31st March 2020
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the Updated CV’s may to the following email id.
Email ID: [email protected]
Reference: Clickhere (Faculty of Fashion Technology)