Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Karnataka – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Date Posted: 26th October 2023
Hiring Organization: National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
Organization Profile: NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India to pioneer legal education reforms. The University has remained a leader in the field of legal education in India for over 30 years. NLSIU has been ranked No 1 in the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Social Sciences
- Public Policy
- The candidate should be completed a PG/Ph.D in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested individuals are requested to fill in the Application Form available on the website (www.nls.ac.in) and upload their CV and supporting certificates on or before 1st December 2023.
To Apply Online : Click Here
National Law School of India University
Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, opp. NAAC,
Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072.
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here