Faculty Recruitment 2021 announced by ESIC Medical College & Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kolkata, West Bengal for the Academic Year 2021. Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk – in.
Date Posted: 4th June 2021
Hiring Organization: ESIC Medical College & Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kolkata
Organization Profile: ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College & ESIC Hospital Joka is under the administrative control of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, A Statutory Body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. Of India. This Institute is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for 100 MBBS Admissions and postgraduate (MS) course in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Job Title: Associate Professor
Employment Type: Contractual Basis
Department: Community Medicine
Educational & Other Qualification:
Essential for Medical Candidates
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act);and
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine)/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college with minimum of two research publications in indexed or national journals provided that these research publications are published or accepted for publication in the Journals by the National Associations or Societies of the respective specialties as the First or Corresponding Author, and further provided that the requirement of two research publications for promotion to the post of Associate Professor should be fulfilled with two research publications must be published during the tenure of the Assistant Professor.
- Note 1: The experience should be recognized by the Medical Council of India or the statutory body concerned with the system of medicine as valid teaching experience for teaching posts and certificate thereof or any other valid proof in support thereof should be submitted and a certificate to this effect is to be submitted.
- Note 2: Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
- Associate Professor: ₹ 116000/-(Rupees One lakh Sixteen Thousand only)
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Apply Mode: Email/ Walk – in
Date and Time: 8th June 2021
How to Apply:
- The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for the post before applying. Only eligible candidate should appear for the document verification with the following documents in original along with one set of self attached copies on the stipulated date, time at venue mentioned. The names of the eligible candidates and tentative date, time and venue of interview will be communicated in the respective email id of eligible candidate as well as they will be asked to appear in the Interview on the date mentioned in the Interview Call Letter to be sent by email only.
- One set of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
- Two recent self-attested color passport size photographs.
- One set of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of: (i) proof of age /Date of Birth(secondary exam certificate/admit card), (ii) Category (SC & ST), Category OBC and Category EWS in up to date Government of India Format, Sub-category, (iii) Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate certificate, & any other),(iv)Registration certificate issued by State Medical Council/MCI (v) MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department, (vi) Research Publications in Indexed Journals, (vii) Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations,(Viii) NOC for in service candidate from employer (ix) service bond release certificate if applicable along with Original documents.
DEAN OFFICE (Academic Building) 2nd Floor,
ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College,
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road,
For More Details(Read Carefully): Click Here