About The University: Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education & Research (MAHER)
MAHER (Deemed to be University), is part of a very large conglomerate of India’s top league education institutions founded in the year 1983 by Late Mrs. D. Meenakshi Ammal, a noted philanthropist and astute social leader of her time. Late Honorable Chancellor, Thiru. A. N. Radhakrishnan, a core academician and a visionary leader, has been spearheading all its educational institutions for over the last four decades with an incredible spirit.
The Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER) is a renowned Deemed to be University incorporating a consortium of institutions in Chennai and Kanchipuram. MAHER was approved as the Deemed to be University by the University Grants Commission as per Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 Vide Govt. Notification No.f.9-5/2002-U.3 on 31.03.2004.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (FAHS)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (FAHS) is a constituent unit of MAHER. It has grown from a strength of 70 students in 2013 to 550+ students in 2022. FAHS specifically contributes to Teaching, Learning, Research and Technology Development and Health sciences of MAHER and their extension activities. This department offers B.Sc. programs that are innovative and address the emerging areas in Health Science Professional. Well-designed multidisciplinary programs together with the advantage of diverse faculty members and state-of-the art facilities, we aim to cultivate graduates with superior skills for the healthcare industry and society. Students of FAHS are imparted with critical thinking ability through passionate faculty members. In addition, students are trained to acquire interpersonal and professional communication skills and gain awareness in professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- Post Graduate with Ph.D. (specialized in any Allied Health Sciences) and with relevant experiences as per norms.
- Conceive and implement new ideas and plans democratically in accordance with the vision and mission of the college.
- Promote institutional interaction and inculcate research development activities.
- Listen to students’ ideas and set a supportive tone.
- Monitor, manage and educate the administration of the institution and take remedial actions based on the stakeholder’s feedback.
- Execute qualitative and quantitative work for the welfare of the students and institution.
- Empower all his staff and students to reach their maximum potential.
- To co-operate and work for all the Governing inspections for the institution and University like NAAC, NIRF, UGC and etc.
- To bring up good results in examinations for the students.
- To be punctual.
- To be honest and trust-worthy to the organization.
- Enathur, Kanchipuram – 631 552.
- Attractive pay for eligible selected candidates (as per MAHER norms)
Interested candidates can apply by using following modes for the above mentioned posts with a covering letter along with an updated resume.
Email id – [email protected] , [email protected]
University Website: https://maher.ac.in/
In-person / postal address:
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University),
Vembuliamman Koil Street,
West K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600 078.
Last date to apply: 15.02.2023