Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by the National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam – Assistant Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs, and Professor Jobs. Eligible candidate may apply within 28th October 2020.
Date Posted: 23rd September 2020
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology Silchar
Organization Profile: National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
Job Title: Assistant Professor Grade I/II/Associate Professor/Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Management studies
- For Engineering: B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech and Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
- For Science and Humanities : MBA and Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
Experience: Refer Advertisement
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Silchar, Assam
- Professor Level – 14A [PB – IV with AGP INR 10,500.00 (6th CPC scale)]
- Associate Professor Level – 13A2 [PB – IV with AGP INR 9,500.00 (6th CPC scale)]
- Assistant Professor Grade – I Level – 12 [PB – III with AGP INR 8,000.00 (6th CPC scale)]
- Assistant Professor Grade-II Level – 11 [PB – III with AGP INR 7,000.00 (6th CPC scale)]
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: http://www.nits.ac.in
Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
How to Apply: The soft copy of the application must be sent to the email id. The hard copy of the application should be sent to the following address within due date (28th October 2020) by Speed Post only. The name of the department and post applied for, must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
National Institute of Technology Silchar,
P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam.
Reference: Advertisement on 23rd September 2020
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email