Dr. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab wanted Project Fellow/Project Associate-I. Eligible candidates can apply for posts.
Date Posted: 11th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Dr. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Punjab
Organizational Profile: Founded by the visionary Late Padmashri Dadasaheb Gaikwad in 1964, Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur(DACN), affiliated with Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur is indeed a time-tested Centre for higher learning. DACN is located in the centre of the Orange City at the Holy Deeksha Bhoomi where Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution, embraced Buddhism.DACN functions under the aegis of Param Poojya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Samiti.
- Project Fellow/Project Associate-I
Employment Type: Full Time
Title: “Investigation of structural correlations at dielectric and magnetic ordering in transition metal oxides”
- M.Sc. in Physics with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in Physics (55% for SC/ST candidate). The preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable for one more year
Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: The candidate from relevant background in condensed matter physics will be preferred.
Apply Mode: Postal
Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/-+ HRA as per institute norms (without NET/GATE)
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per institute norms (for NET/GATE qualified)
How to Apply:
- The candidate must send the application form along with CV and other documents (in a single PDF format) in support of their achievements by email to [email protected] with a subject line of Project Fellow/Project AssociateI-CSR Project before or till 15th January 2022.
- The short listed candidates will be called for online/offline interview. NO TA/DA will be provided in case of offline interview.
- The Project Fellow/Project Associate-I will have to register for Ph.D. as per the essential qualifications for Ph.D. admission of the institute. For more details one may visit the institute website.
Dr. Kiran Singh
Principal Investigator, UGC-DAE CSR Project
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
G.T. Road, Amritsar Bye-Pass, Jalandhar (Punjab), India – 144011
Email: [email protected]
Reference: Advertisement Dated on 11th January 2022