Post Date: 12th January 2021
Institution Name: DMI College of Engineering
About Institution: DMI College of Engineering is a Christian Minority Institution of Higher Technical Education, approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamilnadu and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is promoted and managed by the Sisters of the Society of DMI, which was founded in the year 1984 by Rev.Dr.Fr.J.E.Arulraj. The Society manages several educational, technical, health, welfare and social development institutions. The vision of these Institutions is to provide a discipline life with a spiritual base to remain ‘Fully alive and Fully human’. Further, it strives to achieve excellence and provides opportunities to the students to achieve technical excellence. The college also commits itself to promote self disciplined and holistic personalities among the marginalized, oppressed and disadvantaged sections of the society so as to mould persons in pursuance of making a better human life through science and technology. It enhances the core strength of the students and enables them to make significant contribution to the development of the society in particular and the nation at large.
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: As per AICTE Norms.
Experience: 2 years desirable for Assistant Professors.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NBA and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Written test
- Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
Last Date: 20th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college before 20th January 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
DMI College of Engineering,
Contact: 04426810642, 9445016740
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook