Teaching Faculty recruitment 2021 job vacancy notification announced by Defence Services College for the academic year 2020-2021 for the post of Assistant Lecturer Jobs. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
Date Posted: 09 January 2021
Hiring Organization: Defence Services College
Organization Profile: The Defence Services Academy located in Pyin Oo Lwin, is the premier military service academy of Myanmar, training future officers for all three branches of Myanmar military. The Ministry of Defence administered academy offers bachelor’s degree programs in liberal arts, combined physical sciences, and computer science. The academy is open only to male applicants.
Job Title: Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments which have Faculty Vacancies:
- Defence Study
- Computer Science
- Physics – M.Sc., B.Ed
- Chemistry -M.Sc., B.Ed
- Defence Study – M.A., B.Ed
- Computer Science – M.C.A/M.Tech
- Warden – B.A., B.P.Ed
- Commandant – Rtd.Army Officer
- The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As Per Govt.7th Norms
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Interview Date: 17 January 2021
Organization Website: www.defenceservicesacademy.com
Defence Services College,
Pin Code – 421601.
Reference: 09 January 2021