Faculty recruitment notification announced by College of Agriculture, Mul-Maroda, Chandrapur – Assistant Professor Jobs for the 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal
Date Posted: 14th September 2021
Hiring Organization: College of Agriculture, Mul-Maroda, Chandrapur
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
- Agril. Botany
- Agril. Chemistry and Soil Science
- Agril. Entomology
- Animal Husbandry & Dairy Science
- Agril. Engineering
- M.Sc. NET or Ph.D. in relevant discipline (Subject)
- Agro-meteorology- M.Sc. in relevant discipline. Preferably NET/SET or Ph.D
- Contractual Assistant Professor: He/She will have to teach the respective course and conduct the midterms, end theory and practical examination, submission of result and office related work for 11 months.
- Contractual Assistant Professor of Agro-meteorology: This is hourly basis for only one semester, job to teach the respective subject and conduct the examination, submission of result.
- Contractual Assistant Professor at Sr. No. I to 7: Fixed Emoluments of Total Rs.23760/- Per Month. (Rs. 15600+C.P. Rs.6000 + HRA 10% : Rs.23 760)
- Contractual Assistant Professor for Agro-meteorology at Sr. No.8 : Rs.500/- per theory class and Rs.l000 per Practical class. One theory and two practical classes per week. Total Rs. 2500 per week thus Rs.10000 per month.
Job Location: Chandrapur, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: The candidate will be required to submit the application in hard copy on A4 size paper only in a given format along with self-attested Photo copies of their documents and addressed to the Associate Dean, College of Agriculture, Mul-Maroda Distt-Chandrapur-441224 on or before 30th September 2021
College of Agriculture,
Dist Chandrapur- 441224
For More Details (Read Carefully): Faculty Advertisement 2021