Taywade College, Nagpur, Maharashtra wanted Clock Hour Basis Teachers for the academic year 2021- 2022 . Eligible candidates can Walk-In
Date Posted: 21st October 2021
Hiring Organization: Taywade College, Nagpur
Organizational Profile: Education is the key to creating, adapting, and spreading knowledge in all disciplines and subjects. Keeping this objective in mind. Arts, Commerce & Science College Koradi was started by the sincere efforts of founder chairman of Shri Sachhidanand Shikshan Sanstha, Dr.B.B Taywade in 1993. The College is affiliated with Nagpur University since its inception. The college has been granted permanent affiliation to Nagpur University from the year 2002. Junior College in Arts and Science faculty (Permanently on Non-Grant Basis) is also attached to the college from 2002. Arts, Commerce & Science College, Koradi is one of the premier and leading educational institutions in a rural area, having classes from 11th to PostGraduate Course in Arts faculty, having classes from 11the to under Graduate courses in Science faculty and under Graduate Course in Commerce faculty. In addition to that, the college is running Post Graduate Courses in Science, Commerce, Computer Science and Library Science and Information. The college has successfully completed 10 years of its service to the cause of education particularly in a rural areas. It has got sufficient infrastructural facilities such as a very specious building with well-equipped laboratories and library, qualified staff and extensive playground with proper facilities for all the games and sports recommended by Physical Education Dept. of Nagpur University. Shri Sachhidanand Shikshan Sanstha has started a Diploma in Pharmacy from 2006 and Taywade. College of Pharmacy from 2007 (formerly known as College of Pharmacy).
- Clock Hour Basis Teachers
- Computer Science
Qualification: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
- 1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Pay Scale: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can Walk-In with Application, CV, Original Certificates, copies of certificates on 29th October 2021 to the following venue address
Taywade College, Koradi
At Koradi, Post K.T.P.S. Colony Tal.- Kamptee,
Dist.- Nagpur – 441111
Reference: Advertisement Dated on 21st October 2021
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.