Post Date: 13th September 2021
College Name: CHRIST THE KING ENGINEERING COLLEGE
College Profile: Christ the King Engineering College is an institution of Higher Technical Education, founded by Rev. Fr. J.E. Arulraj, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamil Nadu and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college is promoted and managed by the Sisters of DMI and Fathers of MMI, which was founded in the year 2010. The society manages several educational, technical, health, welfare and social development institutions. The vision of these institutions is to provide a disciplined life with a spiritual base to remain fully alive and fully human. The institution promotes self-disciplined holistic academic excellence amongst the most marginalized, oppressed and disadvantaged sections of society and strives to achieve quality and promote innovative practices amongst the students and hence contribute to the progress of our nation.
Job Title: Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- System Administrator
- M.E on particular stream (preferably Ph.D. completed) for Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professor
- M.Com (with tally knowledge) for Accountant
- M.Sc/ M.C.A/ B.E (should be familiar in hardware and networking)
Candidate Profile :
- Specialization in all fields is preferred for all Departments.
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields (the post of Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professor):
- Publication in journals of repute (AICTE/UGC/SCI/SCI-E/SCOPUS)
- Proven experience in obtaining funds from Government / Private agencies for research
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NBA/NAAC and other related documentation works.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send your resume along with all necessary documents and Passport size photo to the following Email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
Christ the King Engineering College,
158/3, Onnipalayam Road, Chikkarampalayam Post,
Karamadai, Coimbatore – 641104
Contact: 94436 12959, 94450 08362.
Reference: Official Advertisement