Faculty Recruitment notification announced by Chotabhai Javerbhai Patel Arts, Commerce and Science College, Gondia, Maharashtra – Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by post.
Date Posted: 08th November 2022
Hiring Organization: Chotabhai Javerbhai Patel Arts, Commerce and Science College
Organization Profile: History throws up many a great event in the political, social, religious, economic, industrial and educational fields and every event gives birth to a leader and an endearing personality. The advent of C.J. Patel College of Arts, Commerce, Science and Post Graduate has been a memorable event and that too as a crowning glory in a chain of great events in the district of Bhandara going back to the era of freedom struggle in Indian history.
Job Position: Assistant Professors
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET : Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have good soft skills
Pay Scale: As per UGC and as per State Govt. rules
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 23-11-2022 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Chotabhai Javerbhai Patel Arts, Commerce and Science College
Khairlanji Road Tal.- Tiroda, Dist.- Gondia – 441911
Reference: Official Advertisement