Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidate may apply within 21st June 2019.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 20th May 2019
Name of the College: Central University of Tamil Nadu
College Profile: Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur.
Job Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
- Applied Psychology
- Computer science
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Library and Information Sciences
- Life sciences
- Material Science
- Media and Mass Communication
- SOcial Work
- Horticulture and Floriculture
- Physical Education and Sports
- Statistics and Applied Mathematics
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the
grading system is followed) at the Master‘s level shall be the essential qualification for
direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent cadres at any level.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master‘s level
for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-abled ((a) Blindness and low vision; (b)
Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed)
and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master‘s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- A relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university, at the Master‘s level shall also be considered valid
- Candidate should completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu
Scale of Pay : As per UGC norms
Last Date: 21st June 2019
Apply Mode: Postal
Website : www.cutn.ac.in
Application Fee: Rs.500 /- for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs.750/-for Others (UR,
OBC & EWS) categories. Payment can be made through online with the following link:
How to Apply: The completed application along with enclosures should be submitted on or before 21.06.2019 to the address given below:
The Joint Registrar
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
Reference: Official Advertisement