Research job Recruitment vacancy notification announced by the Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu – JRF and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates may apply through Email on or before 31st January 2022.
Date Posted: 10th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
Organization Profile: The Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur.
Job Title: JRF and Project Assistant
Department: Epidemiology and Public Health
Project Title: Capacity building and promoting good husbandry practices among livestock farmers for the livelihood, sustainable livestock production, and upholding public health
Employment Type: Contract
Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Epidemiology and Public Health and other relevant disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks. The candidate should have cleared NET/GATE/national level entrance exam.
Desirable: Prior experience in food microbiology, food safety, and/or livestock products technology.
- Project Assistant:
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Epidemiology and Public Health and other relevant disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks.
Desirable: M.Sc. and prior experience in food microbiology, food safety, livestock products technology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, etc.
Candidate Profile :
- The candidate should complete PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
Job Location: Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
- JRF: : Rs. 31,000/- (NET/GATE/national level entrance exam qualified)/ + 8% HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000 + 8% HRA
Tenure of Position:
- JRF: 1 year, extendable annually till the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance. There is a possibility for Ph.D. registration subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- Project Assistant: 1 year, extendable annually till the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance. There is a possibility for Ph.D. registration subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: www.cutn.ac.in
How to Apply:
- Applicants may submit the detailed resume along with the copy of degree and mark statements and research publications(if any) to the mail Id within 31st January 2022.
- Email ID: [email protected]
Link to download application:
Prof. Gopalan Natarajan
(Principal Investigator, DST-SEED)
Head, Department of Epidemiology
and Public Health,
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
For More Details (Read Carefully):