C J Patel College, Tirora, Gondia wanted Assistant Professor on Clock Hour Basis for the academic year 2021- 2022 . Eligible candidates can Walk-In
Date Posted: 21st October 2021
Hiring Organization: C J Patel College, Tirora, Gondia
Organizational Profile: Late Shri Manoharbhai Patel, the founder of Gondia Education Society, established Chhotabhai Javerbhai Patel College at Tirora, a backward Tahsil of Gondia district, in the year 1966. Since its establishment the college has been working for the welfare of the students of this rural and naxalite infested area.
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Clock Hour Basis
Qualification: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
- 1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Job Location: Gondia, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Pay Scale: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can Walk-In with Application, CV, Original Certificates, copies of certificates on 29th October 2021 to the following venue address
Chhotabhai JaverBhai Patel Arts & Commerce College ,Tirora
Khairlanji Road,Tirora- 441911
Reference: Advertisement Dated on 21st October 2021
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.