Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by Bhavan’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai for 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 21st June 2021 through Email.
Date Posted: 19th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Bhavan’s College
Organization Profile: Bhavan’s College established in 1946, to preserve and propagate Bharatiya Vidya, has throughout the post-independence period, served the society’s educational needs ,by being deeply committed to Bhavan’s Culture, Bhavan’s Traditions and Bhavan’s Values. Due to the dynamic, versatile and visionary leadership of our Chairman Adv. Asif Mulla, the Bhavan’s Campus at Andheri has been enriched by bonding and networking between the Sister Institutions on the Campus; such that opportunities abound for Bhavanites to learn the ancient and the new, to explore international endeavours and yet remain strongly rooted in Indian Culture.
Job Title: Teaching Faculty
Employment Type: Ad hoc
Departments having vacancy:
- B.Com (regular)- Commerce /Accountancy
- B. Com (A&F)- BAF
- BMS- BMS
- B.Sc.(IT)- IT + Maths
- BSc. (CS)- Computer Science
- B.A Multimedia & Mass communication (BAMMC)-History / Economics FT+CHB / Marathi CHB / Geography CHB /Philosophy CHB
- B.Sc (regular) :Mathematics /Statistics /Zoology FT /Botany FT+CHB /Microbiology
- In charge Registrar
- Assistant Professor in Humanities, Commerce and Science
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the relevant or as subject equivalent degree from an Indian /foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC / CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of M.phil. / Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time asthe case may be exempted from NET/SET:
Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July, 11, 2009,
shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Byelaws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall
be exempted from the recruitment requirements of NET/SET for and appointment of
Assistant Professor or equivalent positions
- College Registrar
1) A Master‘s degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree like master in Management Studies , with at least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
2) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of working of the college office
3) A retired registrar from a reputed college can also apply
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
a) For eligible (NET/SELT/Ph.D.) qualified candidates : Rs 21,000/- month
b) For Post Graduate degree with 55% or B+ grade : Rs 18,000/month
But (Non NET/SET/Ph.D.) candidates
c) Remuneration for teachers appointed on clock hour basis will be based on the actual
number of lecture period taken
d) In charge Office Registrar : Rs. 35,000/month
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://bhavans.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application form along with all self-attested educational testimonials to [email protected] on or before 21st. June 2021. The interviews of the eligible candidates will be held through online mode, the date of which will be intimidated via e mail or through college website at a later date.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
JP Rd, Old D N Nagar, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
For More Details: Detailed Advertisement