Post Date: 2nd November 2023
Hiring Organization: Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Organization Profile: Bharat Institutions, established by the visionaries of the CHMR Educational Society in the year 1991, believe in the holistic development of society at large and are researching its efforts in multi-disciplinary activities. We shoulder the responsibility of shaping the Intellect, Character and Physique of every student, because we believe that these students would be the architects to develop a humanized and harmonious society, and the nation as a whole.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Department with vacancies:
- Civil Engineering
Assistant Professor: Qualifications and Experience as per AICTE Norms
Associate Professor: Should fulfill the above mentioned Assistant professor eligibility and PhD in appropriate discipline.
- Desirable:- PhD guide with Post Post PhD publications is desirable
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching / research /industry of which 2 years post PhD experience is desirable.
Professor: Should fulfill the above mentioned Associate professor eligibility and PhD in appropriate discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years teaching/ research /industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate professor or Minimum of 13 years
experience in teaching and / or Research and /or Industry.
In case of research experience, good academic record and books/ research paper publications /IPR/ patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising/ designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications / IPR/ patents, etc., as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection committee.
- The selected candidates should execute the Service Agreement for Min 1 year.
- Candidates who have attended the Interview in the last 6 months need not attend again.
Job Location: Mangalpally(Village), Ibhrahimpatnam (Mandal) Hyderabad, Rangareddy (dist)Telangana.
Pay Scale: As per Senior Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: www.biet.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are informed to send their Resume with scanned copies of all necessary certificates and passport size photo through Email
Email Address to Apply:
Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Reference: Official Advertisement