Job Title: Principal
Institution Name: Aurobana Indian School
Aurobana Indian School-ICSE,
Come work at Aurobana Indian School, an Institution of Sri Aurobindo Mira Group of Educational Institutions. We are looking to hire an experienced Principal to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, with ICSE board experience.
Key Skills for Principal
- Excellent Communication
- Critical-thinking Skills
- Rapid Decision-making Skills
- Problem-solving Capabilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Management in developing and implementing policies, programs, and curriculum activities in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- Conceptualize the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- Keep the teaching staff highly motivated to perform their day-to-day tasks, and achieve the targets and developmental goals as per specified standards.
- Ensure that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involve the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program.
- Establish Formal Work Relationships: evaluate student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data.
- Facilitate Organizational Efficiency: Maintain inter-school system communication and seek assistance from the office staff to improve performance.
- Maintain an updated school curriculum reflective of the adopted education system
- Explore ways to improve the efficiency of education and quality in the school
- Make necessary decisions to hire the right teachers and maintain their daily performance
- Ensure school policies and regulations are followed at all times
- Maintain a supportive and healthy learning environment
- Set a good example for children for positive development
- *Encourage students to succeed in sports and in bringing out their inner/hidden talents
- New Staff and Students: Orient and assist new staff and new students and provide opportunities for their input in the school program.
Qualifications for Principal
- Master’s degree in education administration required
- Prior teaching experience followed by experience as a principal CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE preferred
- A state school administrator license required
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations affecting educational institutions
- Working knowledge of financial budgeting and facilities management
- Strong affinity for teaching children and helping them succeed
- Passionate about the educational system
Job Location: Nehru Nagar, Madurai
Pay scale: as per Norms
Email: [email protected]
Sri Aurobindo Mira Group of Educational Institutions,
Bye pass Road,
Nehru Nagar, Madurai -625019