Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi officially for the 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 3rd February 2020.
Post Date: 13th January 2020
College Name: Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi
About College: The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programs, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation-building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ ‘निष्ठा धृति सत्यम्’ (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth).
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Computer Application
- Elementary Education
- Political science
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
- Candidate should complete their PG in the relevant specialization.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Preference is given to experienced candidates.
- Commitment to work.
Job Location: New Delhi
Scale of Pay: Rs.57700/-
Apply Mode: Online
Website : www.du.ac.in
How to Apply: The candidates may apply in online through the following link on or before 3rd February 2020.
To Apply: Online Submission
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
86B, Nandi Vithi Rd, near LSR college,
N Block, Greater Kailash I,
Lajpat Nagar 4,
Reference: Official Advertisement
Share this Faculty Job with your Friends