Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh – Assistant Professor for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply Online.
Date Posted: 28th July 2023
Hiring Organization: Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh
Organization Profile: Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR, was set up in 2011 by the Shiv Nadar Foundation, a philanthropic foundation established by Mr. Shiv Nadar, founder of HCL. The University is in the quest to become a globally acclaimed center for learning and innovation in the fields of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, and Management. The University has recently been selected as one of the ten private ‘Institutions of Eminence’ by the Government of India. In Government’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), the University has been the youngest institution in the ‘top 100’ Overall list, and its score has been rising steadily. The University has been accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), valid for a period of five years from 26 November 2019. The core of the University consists of a select faculty with doctoral and postdoctoral experiences from ranked universities all over the world. SNU has state-of-the-art research facilities and runs multidisciplinary research programs in natural sciences.
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments: Materials Chemistry
Assistant Professor: A Ph.D. degree with a superior academic record and significant post-doctoral research experience is required for applying for this position. The selected candidates will be expected to develop and sustain a dynamic and innovative research program. Qualified candidates must also exhibit a strong potential to attract external funding for their research and demonstrate excellence in teaching, advising, mentoring, and supervising graduate and undergraduate students.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 31st July 2023
Organization Website: https://snu.edu.in/home
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online within 31st July 2023
The application package must contain the following:
Interested candidates can apply for this position by uploading the documents in the order mentioned below:
- Complete Resume including
- Marks/Grades obtained since B.Sc. and the years of passing.
- Research and Teaching Experience(s).
- List of Publications highlighting the five best work relevant to your proposed research plan.
- Detailed Research Plan (containing the following):
- Origin of the Proposal
- Importance of the proposed project in the context of the current status
- Work Plan:
- Methods, Techniques, and Tools to be used
- Expected Output and Outcome of the Proposal
- List of facilities required with an approximate budget
- A 3-year timeline of research deliverables
3. Teaching Plan (both at undergraduate and graduate levels)
4. Name of at least three referees from whom recommendations in support of the application have been requested
For further details, please contact Head of Department (Chemistry): [email protected]
To Apply Online- Assistant Professor: Click Here
Shiv Nadar University
NH – 91, Tehsil Dadri
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Assistant Professor- For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here