Faculty recruitment notification announced by St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear walk-in interview on 9th July 2022.
Date Posted: 4th July 2022
Name of the College: St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is a Christian Minority Institution of Higher Technical Education, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamilnadu, and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is promoted and managed by Sisters of DMI, which was founded in the year 1984 by Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E.Arulraj. The Society runs several educational, technical, health, welfare, and social development Institutions. Besides the College commits itself to promote self-disciplined holistic academic excellence among the most marginalized, oppressed, and disadvantaged sections of the society to mold persons in pursuance of making a better human life through science and technology. Simultaneously this enhances the core strength of the students and enables them to make a significant contribution to the development of the society in particular and the nation at large.
Job Title-1: Associate Professor/Professor
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E and M.E First Class and Ph.D.,(Either B.E or M.E studied in Government College/NIT/other reputed Engineering College in Tamil Nadu). Candidates with Anna University Research Supervisor Recognition are desirable.
- M.Sc/MCA+M.Tech/M.E will not be considered.
Job Title-2: Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.E and M.E First Class (Either B.E or M.E studied in Government College/NIT/other reputed Engineering College in Tamil Nadu).
Job Title-3: Assistant Professor
- MBA and Minimum of 2 years of experience. Freshers will not be considered
Job Title-4: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.A(First Class)+Ph.D/SLET/NET Candidates without Ph.D/SLET/NET not eligible.
Experience: As per AICTE New Norms
- Candidates should have completed their PG in a relevant discipline.
- Commitment to work.
- Knowledge in NAAC & NBA documentation.
- Good Communication
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms. Doctorates those qualified for Associate Professor and Professor as per Norms will be considered for Higher starting Pay scale.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Joining : Immediate
Mode of Interview: Walk-in on 09-07-2022, 9:30 a.m at College Admin Office
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to Walk-In with resume and all original certificates and other supportive documents to the below-mentioned address.
Interested Doctorates may contact 9150076739 during College working Hours 09:00 am to 04:30 pm.
St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology,
A.S. Nagar, Elupatti,
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613403
Reference: Official Advertisement from College