Post Date: 9th September 2021
Name of the College: St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is a Christian Minority Institution of Higher Technical Education, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamilnadu, and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is promoted and managed by Sisters of DMI, which was founded in the year 1984 by Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E.Arulraj. The Society runs several educational, technical, health, welfare, and social development Institutions. Besides the College commits itself to promote self-disciplined holistic academic excellence among the most marginalized, oppressed, and disadvantaged sections of the society to mold persons in pursuance of making a better human life through science and technology. Simultaneously this enhances the core strength of the students and enables them to make a significant contribution to the development of the society in particular and the nation at large.
Job Title-1: Associate Professor/Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- For CSE & ECE : B.E and M.E First Class and Ph.D.,(Either B.E or M.E studied in Government College/NIT/other reputed Engineering College in Tamil Nadu). Only Ph.D. Qualified alone needed. M.Sc/MCA and M.E/M.Tech Candidates will not be considered for appointment.
- For English: B.A and M.A and M.Phil.,+ Ph.D., or SLET/NET (Both UG and PG should be First Class)
Job Title-2: Assistant professor
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.E and M.E First Class (Either B.E or M.E studied in Government College/NIT/other reputed Engineering College in Tamil Nadu). M.Sc/MCA and M.E/M.Tech Candidates will not be considered for appointment.
Experience: As per AICTE New Norms
- Candidate should have completed their PG in a relevant discipline.
- Commitment to work.
- Knowledge in NAAC & NBA documentation.
- Good Communication.
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: Walk in on 13-09-2021, 9:30 a.m at College Admin Office
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to enter their details in the google form link below and Walk-In with resume and all original certificates to the below address.
St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology,
A.S. Nagar, Elupatti,
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613403
Reference: Official Advertisement