Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology, Sangli, Maharashtra for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may contact through phone.
Post Date: 21st November 2023
College Name: Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology
About College: The Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology (ADCET), Ashta is one of the iconoic public institutions of higher technical education in Western Maharashtra, distinguished by its compassion to produce engineers with competence for improving the human condition and building the nation. Established in 1999, ADCET, Ashta is an Autonomous institute affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The institute is NAAC accredited with “A++” grade, ISO 9001:2015 certified and runs programmes accredited by NBA, New Delhi. The community and culture of ADCET, Ashta are enriched by active bright students, dedicated teachers, and commitment to impart quality education in Engineering.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Ph.D/PG in CSE or IT from a reputed institution is preferable
- Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and awaiting viva may also attend.
- Candidates with a PhD / PG in ECE having proven ability to teach subjects of Computer Science and Engineering Information Technology may also attend.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Sangli, Maharashtra
Salary: As Per University Norms
Apply Mode: Phone
Contact: 63743 37327
Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology,
Ashta, Dist. Sangli,